ملحق:قائمة الدول الأعضاء في الأمم المتحدة
من ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الحرة
تتكون الأمم المتحدة حاليا من 193 عضوا.
قائمة الدول الأعضاء[عدل]
ترتيب الدول بالأبجدية الإنجليزية[عدل]
- ملاحظة: الدول المؤسسة للمنظمة تظهر باللون
- ^ Belarus was originally admitted as the Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic, before declaring independence in 1991. It informed the UN that it had changed its name from Byelorussia to its current name on 19 September 1991.
- ^ Benin was originally admitted as Dahomey, before changing its name in 1975.
- ^ Burkina Faso was originally admitted as Upper Volta, before changing its name in 1984.
- ^ Cameroon was originally admitted as Cameroun, before merging with Southern Cameroons in 1961.
- ^ The Democratic Republic of the Congo was originally admitted as Congo (Leopoldville). It later changed its name to the Democratic Republic of the Congo in 1964, and then to زائير in 1971, and back to its current name on 17 May 1997.
- ^ The Republic of the Congo was originally admitted as Congo (Brazzaville).
- ^ Côte d'Ivoire was originally admitted as Ivory Coast, before changing its name in 1985.
- ^ Indonesia temporarily withdrew from the UN on 20 January 1965 in response to the fact that Malaysia was elected as a non-permanent member of the Security Council. It announced its intention "to resume full cooperation with the United Nations and to resume participation in its activities" on 19 September 1966, and was invited to re-join the UN on 28 September 1966.
- ^ Originally admitted as Iran.
- ^ Originally admitted as Laos.
- ^ Originally admitted as Libya.
- ^ Provisionally referred to for all purposes within the United Nations as "The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" pending settlement of the difference that had arisen over its name.
- ^ Malaysia was originally admitted as the Federation of Malaya. On 16 September 1963, its name was changed to Malaysia after the admission of Singapore, Sabah and Sarawak to the federation. Singapore became an independent state on 9 August 1965.
- ^ Myanmar was originally admitted as Burma, before changing its name in 1989.
- ^ The Philippines was originally admitted as the Philippine Commonwealth, before being granted full independence in 1946.
- ^ Samoa was originally admitted as Western Samoa, before changing its name in 1997.
- ^ South Africa was originally admitted as the Union of South Africa, before becoming a republic in 1961.
- ^ Sri Lanka was originally admitted as Ceylon, before changing its name in 1972.
- ^ Originally admitted as Syria.
- ^ Thailand was originally admitted as Siam, before changing its name in 1949.
- ^ Ukraine was originally admitted as the جمهورية أوكرانيا السوفيتية الاشتراكية, before declaring independence in 1991.
- ^ Originally admitted as Venezuela.
- ألمانيا الشرقية و ألمانيا الغربية
- تايوان (استبدلت عضويتها بجمهورية الصين الشعبية ولم يعد يعترف بها كممثل للشعب الصيني)
- اليمن الشمالي و اليمن الجنوبي (انضموا كعضوين منفصلين حتى التوحيد في 22 مايو 1990 وتشكيل اليمن)
- تنجانيقا و زنجبار (انضموا كعضوين منفصلين قبل نوفمبر 1964 وتشكيل جمهورية تنزانيا الاتحادية)
- الجمهورية العربية المتحدة (انضمت مصر وسوريا لتأسيس الأمم المتحدة في بداية الأمر كعضوين مختلفين عام 1945. وبعد الوحدة بين البلدين في 1958 إشترك البلدين في عضوية واحده والتي إٍستمرت إلى 31 أكتوبر 1961)
- الاتحاد السوفيتي