اذهب إلى التنقل اذهب إلى البحث
التقسيم الاداري وأهم المدن[عدل]
- "Position of the Municipality of Priboj". مؤرشف من الأصل في 14 مارس 2019.
- "Territorial organisation of Republic of Serbia". مؤرشف من الأصل في 7 فبراير 2018.
- Cross-cultural ethnobiology in the Western Balkans: medical ethnobotany and ethnozoology among Albanians and Serbs in the Pešter Plateau, Sandžak, South-Western Serbia." Human Ecology. 39. (3): 335. "The current population of the Albanian villages is partly "bosniakicised", since in the last two generations a number of Albanian males began to intermarry with (Muslim) Bosniak women of Pešter. This is one of the reasons why locals in Ugao were declared to be "Bosniaks" in the last census of 2002, or, in Boroštica, to be simply "Muslims", and in both cases abandoning the previous ethnic label of "Albanians", which these villages used in the census conducted during "Yugoslavian" times. A number of our informants confirmed that the self-attribution "Albanian" was purposely abandoned in order to avoid problems following the Yugoslav Wars and associated violent incursions of Serbian para-military forces in the area. The oldest generation of the villagers however are still fluent in a dialect of Ghegh Albanian, which appears to have been neglected by European linguists thus far. Additionally, the presence of an Albanian minority in this area has never been brought to the attention of international stakeholders by either the former Yugoslav or the current Serbian authorities." نسخة محفوظة 14 أغسطس 2017 على موقع واي باك مشين.
- News from Sandžak sandzaknews.net
- Novi Pazar
- Info about Sandžak
- Bosniak National Council in Serbia
- Community of the Sandžak diaspora
- Centre for Bosniak Study & Bošnjačka riječ magazine